Discussion in 'Class B Motorhomes' started by janicenlarry, Jul 30, 2004.

1. janicenlarry

janicenlarry New Member

I am leaving the full time life due to family and health problems. I really hate to give it up totally so I am planning to sell my class A & Jeep toad and go to a class B. Has anybody else out there down this and if so, what are your comments. We would be using the smaller unit for weekends and up to a month in the summer.
    If anybody is interested in upsizing, I have a deal on a '99 well equipped and maintained 35' Winnebago Chieftain and a toad complete with tow equipment and auxilliary brake system. If interested, contact me at for details. Looking forward to your comments.
  2. radio man 7.262

radio man 7.262 New Member

Janmarmil, We recently downsized from a 34 ft southwind to a 19 ft pleasureway-dodge-369-v8- "class b". Best thing we ever did. double gas mileage-easier to drive-easier to maintain and can go anywhere without a toad. radio man 7.262
  3. turnipbwc

turnipbwc New Member

I just went to a Roadtrek 19' and also think it is the best thing I ever did. Just like radio man said good gas miliage. I get 16 mpg and can take anything along I need. Just drove across the Penn turnpike and no trouble at all.
    I think you will be happy with your class B.
    Happy RVing,