Drivers Licence

Discussion in 'Beginning RVing' started by crwolsey, Sep 3, 2009.

  1. crwolsey

    crwolsey New Member

    Can I drive a Class A 37' Diesel Pusher with an 'ordinary' CA drivers Licence, or is there another test you have to take??

  2. elkhartjim

    elkhartjim Senior Member

    Re: Drivers Licence

    In Texas you must have a class b license if the mh weighs more than 26000 lbs. Isn't CA looking for revenue.
  3. Kirk

    Kirk Senior Member

    Re: Drivers Licence

    Motor homes over 40' but not longer than 45' require non-commercial Class B. Trailers over 10,000 lb GVWR and fifth wheels over 15,000 lb GVWR require non-commercial Class A. See Recreational Vehicles and Trailers Handbook. Under those limits, your regular license is fine.

Share This Page