Electrical Panel

96prowler

I have a quck question. Trying to find the Electrical Panel in my 96 Prowler 30R. Does anyone know where it is?? I have looked in the main closet, pantry closet, in stero cabinet, and all other cabinets?? No luck. My outside light, step light, and living room light do not work. All run off a 3 gang light switch right inside the door.

thanks

Steve

Duck Neck Campground

akjimny

Re: Electrical Panel

Welcome to the forum Steve. The electrical panel should be somewhere close to where your shore power cord comes in. You will be looking for an AC to DC converter box, not a household fuse/breaker panel. Hope this helps some. If not, some of the older,wiser folks will chime in as soon as they read this. :laugh: :laugh:

G

look under the kitchen table chair area ,, of anywhere along the floor line ,, in the kitchen or master bed room area ,, u will see something that has vents on it ,, and out kinda in the open ,, and that will be u'r breaker/converter box
:approve: :) :)

96prowler

RE: Electrical Panel

I will look this weekend. Under the Frig there is a vent grid, could it be in there??

:cool:

Steve

Triple E

Under the fridge is where mine is at. Good luck and let us know if you find it.

powderman

Yep. It is a black steel panel directly under the oven. It has a small plastic knob. Give it a quarter turn, and it will fall open. :)

96prowler

Fianlly got back to my Camper. The panel is in the Bed. Never would of found it, but the wife wanted me to bring the Comforter and sheets home to be washed. Bottom of the bed, there is a brown panel. 20amp fuse was bad. Not burnt or the wire was not broke, but put a new one in away. Now have outside lights and living room light. :cool: