I recently bought a bit of a fixer-upper, a 1988 Allegro. Engine and transmission wise, everything seems fine according to my mechanic. The cockpit electrical system is fine also. However, the house electrical system is baffling me. The house batteries were dead when I got it, so my first purchase was two new ones. That got the generator going (it had to be jumped to check it before purchase) and the batteries seem to be charging according to the dashboard gauge. The electrical outlets all work as well as the microwave and both air conditioners. However, I can't get any of the light fixtures to come on or the refrigerator. I've checked every fuse and circuit breaker I can find, but nothing seems wrong with any of them. I got an owner's manual from Tiffin that covers the model of my MH, but it hasn't been much help. Any ideas?