ENGINE LIST

pjtaxi

Well thanks for all the info on the Ford V-10 engines, I have done some more checking since I posted, and the Ford dealers here in cental wa will only repair by replacing the whole head aat a cost of about $3000. They will send you to a repair shop that will repair problem but no guarantee. So the reasons for this post is there such a list that will tell me which manufactors and which model class a comes with a 454 chev engine? This would save some time in my hunting to the right motorhome. Thanks again Patrick

H2H1

Re: ENGINE LIST

I think if you are going to be on the road alot and pulling a toad, then I would get a diesel. I have a 8.1 work horse and I am well satisfied with it. I can change the oi,l filter, and lube it here at home for a cost lest than 25.00. Try that with a diesel. But I don't stay on the road like most, but have travel to AZ. SD and most all of the states, just look at the states I have travel,and I am very happy with the results of the Chevy engine. BTW I have a Fleet Wood :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: