extended rv insurance

Buckeye1

I would like to know if there is a extended insurance company. that is honest trustworthy and really provides good coverage for my used 2007 diesel motorhome? Need some suggestions? Can anyone help in finding a good policy. :question: :blackeye:

jack g

RE: extended rv insurance

buckeye1

Don't have my policy in the house today. Leaving in a while for a 5 day state park stay. When I return I will post a name and telephone number for you. I was concerned when I bought my policy because I read so much against them after I bought it. However, they paid $1600 to replace a broking slide motor. No questions. I had to pay the deductable $50.00, I was impressed. Glad I have it.

vanole

Re: extended rv insurance

I have had a policy thru Prizm on my 00 Diplomat and 07 Dynasty. Had three claims with them and never a moment on angst.

V/R
Jeff

utmtman

Re: extended rv insurance

Mine is thru freedom care and I pay 100 dollars deductible and they have worked good for us including paying a mobile rv repair company that told us no other company would pay. It was pricey but had I had the cash to put in savings I might not have bought it and just paid cash on repairs but that is not always possible.