Fantastic fans to sensor or not to sensor

thumbs

Anyone havin any problems with their Fantastic fan with rain sensor? Is it the way to go or does the sensor create problems? I was told to go without the sensor because it will react to dew causin the unit to shut down and close. Watcha think?

Gary

Souderton, Pa

Gary B

I don't know thumbs, we don't have the rain sensor on ours, and don't need it as we have a Maxair cover over it. Would never be without the thermostat, it is really nice to set it and have it turn on or off as needed. Happy trails GB

rv wizard

We have the fantastic with the rain sensor and the dew will cause it to close and then when it dries off it will reopen. Living in Fl. we don't use it much as we keep the a/c's running. Come winter I will see how it does.

Mike & Amy - Fulltimers
Ashley & Candi at school
2000 Gulf Stream Scenic Cruiser on Spartan M.M. 330 hp. & 6 spd. Allison
#3 & #8 NASCAR
www.rvwizard.irv2.com

BarneyS

My son had the Fantastic Fan with the rain sensor and did not like it at all. It would open and close during the night and keep him awake. He says that next time he will not get the rain sensor or will get a Max-Aire fan. The Fantastic Fan is a great product and has good company support but according to my son, you would be better off not getting the rain sensor.
Barney

1997 Sunnybrook 26CKS TT
1999 Dodge Ram 2500 quad cab, short bed, 5.9gas, auto. 3:54
1996 Harley Davidson FLHRI