fifth wheel selling advice

woodwizard

I just would like to know if anyone has had good luck selling there 5th wheel recently. I have been trying to sell my rv for a few months with no luck. Any suggestions of where and how to sell would be greatly appreciated. I would like to hear anybody's personal experiance trying to sell. Thanks to all

Steve H

RE: fifth wheel selling advice

We sold ours last September in three days using Craigslist.

Best Wishes!

H2H1

Re: fifth wheel selling advice

Maybe just a little over priced would be my guess. I sold my golf cart in 2 days , the price was what I wanted to sell it at. for some it may have been low, to other it may have been high, nevertheless I got what I wanted out of it, so I guess the price was right for someone.

captsalty

RE: fifth wheel selling advice

Make sure you have a realistic price then advertise, advertise, advertise...Craigs list, e-bay, RV trader, buy-n-sell etc.
Word your add so that it makes a reader stop and look. Sell the sizzle not the steak. Target the wife..."gourmet kitchen, luxurious living room, decorator colors,etc". Then have a little patience. The summer is not really a great time to sell these things....better luck after labor day....seniors wanting to go south etc.

Good luck
captsalty

wskadavis

There is an old saying is sales: "Anything will sell in any economy if it is priced right." Of course you also have to advertise it. The price this market sets might not be the price you want, but we have little control over the market prices. So, it depends on how much you want to sell it.

bookseller

If I were you I would go to PPL, in Houston and have them put it on their lot. They do only consignment selling and generate a lot of traffic.,