fifth wheels

Von

we are looking to go from our nomad 259LT to a fifth wheel. i'd like some opinions on montana, open road and others in the 35,000 to 50,000 range. needs to be a real 4 season trailer. we will be pulling it with our 2004 6.0 powerstroke 350 single axle.

Fulltimin

fifth wheels

Follow the Montana Owners Club link in my signature if you'd like opinions about the Montanas from the owners themselves.

campbud

fifth wheels

We have a montana and really like it...you get alot for your money...alot of things are standard and not options. I think there are a number of nice units out there. If you like the floor plan and dealer that is a big plus too!

the_vfox

fifth wheels

Take a look at the Titanium line by Glenview RV. One of them is on my list of new things to buy.

:cool:

RV-VOL

fifth wheels

Do not forget to take a strong long look at the Grand Junction Fifth Wheel. We shopped for three years before we took on selling the Grand Junction. What a Great Value on a Nice Unit.

lari2005

fifth wheels

I just saw that you have a new Sunny Brooks. I looking for a new 2005 25 feets and I didn't see a lot of them in Canada. There is only one dealer in Quebec province.
How do you like it?
Is it a good choice and what do you prefer or didn't like in that unit?
If you have to buy an other one do you select the same company?
LARI2005 :question:
Palomino 2000
GMC 1500