Final Days

JimE

Well the decision has been made; Sue and I are going on our last trip this summer to Maine and then selling the motorhome. The economy and family obligations have slipped the RV down the priority scale for the time being. We are getting close to the retirement thing in about 7 years and foresee a brand new pusher in the not so distant future that will take us from Florida to Alasaka and all points in between. Gotta downsize the stick house to a condo with no lawns to mow and get ready for the next steps in life. Damn if I'm not tearing up.

TexasClodhopper

Re: Final Days

That's a tough one that we'll all face sooner or later (or have already faced and decided.)

But, you sound like you have made the necessary decisions and are satisfied with them. It's just another faze with more adventures. Good luck to you!

C Nash

Well Jim it at least sounds like there are some future plans for rving. I see a light at the end of the tunnel of rving and don't like it but can't stop the birthdays. :laugh: Well I can but don't like the other way out :eek:

H2H1

GOOD LUCK JIM. I see that you are NOT completely giving up on RV'ing, and that is good. Enjoy your time off from Rv'ing and while making a downsize DECISION keep on your planning stages of the future of getting back out on the road.