Financing a travel trailer

themadratter

I am wondering if anyone could give any information about how the finance companies are with "not so good credit" :( My husband and I really want to purchase a trailer, new or used, but we have some worries about financing because we have not had the best credit. Any advice is welcome!
Thanks in advance. :)

ARCHER

Re: Financing a travel trailer

I believe your getting a little personal by admitting your problems on a forum. Don't really understand what your expect members to say to you. Sounds like you won't be able to get a loan based on your prior history. Get your house in order for a few years and then try again.

C Nash

Re: Financing a travel trailer

There are a lot of finance companies out there that will finance you if you are willing to pay the finanace charge rate they will want. Might have to bite the bullet and pay the higher rate to ever get your credit score back up. This is ok if you have made the mistakes on credit and now are in a position to start working on improving your credit score. Do not buy on credit if you will have problems making the payments and pay them before due date. Good luck