First time use this weekend

bbqman65

Well, the time has come to try it out......I think everything is working.....Since it is so cold. Won't be using the water system, or sewage system. Only going about 100 miles, don't know for sure if I'll have hook up or not. Hopefully, I will. Going to be a working weekend. at Nashville.

G

Re: First time use this weekend

Hey Geo ..have fun ,, but u sound like u'r some where close to me ,, in TN ,,, Nashville is 112 miles from me ,,, agian enjoy ,, and take care
:approve: :)

Blueeyes

I am jealous of anyone getting to use their rv at this time of year. I am having fun in Mississippi preparing taxes and freezing to death in the unusual cold here in the South. Our temps in Jan. usually are around 50/60s & haven't seen any snow to amount to anthing in more than 20 years. Can't wait till May to head back out west.

H2H1

Hey Blueeyes, I feel your pain. got my plans made for SD in May

bbqman65

Home base, Gainesboro, Tn area....but am in Cave City, ky area at this time.
Making cracklins and pork rinds today...about 10 hrs ahead...but can stay warm by the cooker.... :)

G

well ??? u need any help ,, i can handle the heat of the cookers ,, and would welcome it ,,,, just kidding with u ,, but have fun as u do the rving thing ,, and i know it's work ,, but u are doing what u like ,,, cooking ,, and rving :approve: :laugh: :cool: :bleh: