Florida Camping help!!!!!

thumbs

My wife and I just retired and plan to head south for 6 weeks or so this winter. We probably won't be able to leave until the middle of January and hope to stay till March. Since we have never done this before(going south for the winter) we are open to all suggestions. We would like to be able to move around to find where we like rather than staying a month in any one place to start. I have heard Florida camping areas can be hard to come by. Can you guy's give me suggestions as to how to go about this? Is it possible to move around Florida and still be able to find camping during this time of year?

Thanks for the help

paulwolking

Florida Camping help!!!!!

quote:Originally posted by thumbs

My wife and I just retired and plan to head south for 6 weeks or so this winter. We probably won't be able to leave until the middle of January and hope to stay till March. Since we have never done this before(going south for the winter) we are open to all suggestions. We would like to be able to move around to find where we like rather than staying a month in any one place to start. I have heard Florida camping areas can be hard to come by. Can you guy's give me suggestions as to how to go about this? Is it possible to move around Florida and still be able to find camping during this time of year?

Thanks for the help

Try the TrailerLife directory, they are very comprehensive on the campground list.

If you want mail forwarding handled, go to www.fastforwardremail.com