FLY's, FLY's, FLY's, FLY's and more FLY's

Discussion in 'General RVing' started by LEN, Jun 19, 2009.

1. WandaLust

WandaLust Member

Re: FLY's, FLY's, FLY's, FLY's and more FLY's

Perhaps it's you who needs to get reeducated. Humans don't need meat but do need complete proteins. These can be found in a vegetarian diet by combining certain vegetable foods together. Your body doesn't care where the complete proteins come from. Meats and the highly saturated fats they contain are the cause of much of our obesity, heart disease and subsequently the rise in diabetes (along with high carb diets). Many vegetarians I've known eat fish, eggs and cheese. They get plenty of protein. None have died young. In fact the meat eaters are the ones who live at the Dr with high blood pressure, strokes, heart disease etc. And they're the ones dying off now.

It appears there are many fanatics in PETA.

2. WandaLust

WandaLust Member

Why such a fear of snakes? We have plenty where we live. We ignore them and they go on their way. What would be the point of killing them?

3. WandaLust

WandaLust Member

You're wrong here. Only a small number of vegetarians don't eat cheese or other dairy products, eggs or fish.

Flies are disgusting as are roaches and ants. They're not tolerated in our house or camper. :approve:

4. alexson115

alexson115 New Member

RE: FLY's, FLY's, FLY's, FLY's and more FLY's

That's pretty good.

pret personnel

5. LEN

LEN Senior Member

I don't fear snakes I got a gun for them!!! And who started the snakes anyway?

LEN

6. cwishert

cwishert New Member

Boy howdy! Look what the cat drug up! Tex I'm with you on the big ole Fly. I think this thread should come to an end before someone gets thier panties in a bunch. :clown: