fogged windows

G

RE: fogged windows

Looks it might work ,, nash ,, if it does what they say ,, have u contacted them ??? might be something i could get into as far as service related ,, i have seen a few windows like that :approve:

vanole

Re: fogged windows

I just had two windows done down in Hudson Florida. Drivers side window (3 panels/panes) and the window in the entry door. Window on the drivers side was too far gone, the glass was already etched so it (glass) needed replaced. Actually in this window it was the pane forward of the slider that was bad. Suncoast replaced all 3 panels/panes, made a new gasket, resealed and reinstalled this window. The window in the door was removed, cleaned and resealed using the same glass. Job total cost was $450.

With all that said if this product lived up to the advertisement it would be awesome. I think if you could catch the window right when the seal let go this maybe a good deal but if the glass is etched then you might be looking at a different animal.

V/R
Jeff

C Nash

You can replace just the window pane yourself. If you dig hard enough and find the company and pester them enough they will sell you just the pane. I did mine which was the huge window on the passenger front for 175 dollars several year ago. Might be harder to get on older rvs. Sometimes I wonder if the double pane windows are worth the pain :laugh: Right now I have no problem with fogged windows but posting this thread because I know a lot of rvers do and it's a hard problem finding a fix we can afford.

vanole

To piggyback on C Nash post At suncoast if the Window isn't etched its $200 if etchecd it runs $250 and all panes that make up the window are replaced. Suncoast has approx 13 RV sites (h2o and Elec) if I recollect. Since I was their in Jan they have put in dump station. Sites are free if you are having work done so you can arrive a day early. As advertised with me they knocked on my hatch at 0630 and started working on my RV. Was on the road by 12:30 that afternoon.

V/R
Jeff