Fold N Roll Lo Liner HELP!!!

Howdy all!

I've just officially entered the wild and wacky world of RV'ing, and in typical fashion, I've picked something quirky (but kinda cool), I think. I just bought a 1997 Fold-N-Roll Lo-Liner (hard side pop-up). It's really cool, pops-up electrically/hydraulically and sets up in less than a minute (except for leveling), but I understand they only made a couple hundred of these -- so, I can use all the help I can get! I understand everything worked on the trailer a year ago, but nothing has been used since. Here are my questions -- please, please help if you can!

1) Does anyone know where I can find a manual for the trailer...or any kind of written directions of any kind?

2) The fridge is apparently at least two way (LP/120v...but I think it may be 12v also...but not sure. Anyone know how I can find out, and how I switch between modes?

3) The trailer has a "cassette" toilet built in. Does anyone know anything about maintaining these...? Where/how do you dump...what chemicals... how to switch between it and the sewer line hook up so I'm not using the cassette when I have hookups?

4) Is there only one pilot light? I found where to light it in the side panel...but not sure if it works for all appliances -- heater, stove, fridge, etc.?

5) How do I know if I have a hot water heater (besides firing everything up and checking to see if I have hot water)?

6) How do I check my potable water tank? I found the pump, I think, in a side panel... but I think there's something I'm supposed to do to sanitize the water tank before I use it??? Help!

7) Winter is coming (I live in snow country)... what do I have to do to winterize?

8) Are there any safety issues I need to know about just hooking up the propane tank, lighting the pilot light, then trying everything? Do I need to have a carbon monoxide monitor for the heater (thermostat controlled).

I'd like to get it fixed and go camping yet this fall... it's such a cool little rig... I just am a complete newbie and want to be safe when testing everything and know how the silly thing works!

Thanks for any help anyone can give! I have scoured the internet, e-bay, etc. for any manuals or directions, but can't find any.

Thanks again,

Brooksie