For them diesel fumes luvers

utmtman

Had a feller in Utah involved in a head on collision. They tried to get him for DUI and he swore that he has never touched the stuff. Well his blood test confirmed it, he was not DUI. But he has always claimed it was the diesel fumes that made it loose his ability to drive.
DL? Did you read this?

rjf7g

Re: For them diesel fumes luvers

DL -
In my family, we say it isn't a successful pick on unless it is accepted. Simply reject the pick on and it will all go away.

H2H1

BECKY you got to be kidding, at least not on this forum :laugh: :laugh: this is the way to beat the boredom of not being able to go camping. BTW it keep us in touch with each other and that is good :laugh:

utmtman

Unfortunately this is a true story and the man in the other vehicle died in this head on collision but it was interesting that he claimed diesel fumes overcame him. They did an investigation and have not confirmed anything in that area yet. They did run three different tests trying to prove it was alcohol or drugs and they all came back negative.
As for DL and diesel fumes he luvs the smell and has said so many times. LOL

rjf7g

H2H1 - 1/29/2009 10:24 PM

BECKY you got to be kidding, at least not on this forum :laugh: :laugh: this is the way to beat the boredom of not being able to go camping. BTW it keep us in touch with each other and that is good :laugh:

Yeah, it doesn't really work in my family either. :laugh:

C Nash

Now ya'll know why I have been telling you to watch out if you meet DL on the road :laugh: :laugh: ;)

DL Rupper

Hey Chelse, and all you naughty guys read Chelse's story about old Marines. LOL. Semper Fi !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :eek: ;) :laugh: They have to be Dodge diesel fumes to smell good. :laugh:

I guess if the fumes were really bad it could be a case of carbon monoxide poisoning. :dead:

C Nash

Oh No, I forgot DL is one of them ole Marines :eek: . We better quit kidding him :laugh: