Fresh Water Tank Cracked when filling

GeorgeD

Has anyone ever had a fresh water tank crack from pressure when filling it? Heard a loud bang and then I had some water coming down under my 2022 Keystone Montana. It only leaked a little and the tank is holding a full load of water but I'm worried that it cracked on top. The bang was pretty load when it happened.
Evidently I guess it was not venting fast enough or properly for this to happen. I'm assuming in the long run it would be better to just replace it than to repair it being that I have to remove the thing anyway. The problem is that it is impossible to find out any specs on this unit online and I'm more than capable of doing the repair. If anyone has any suggestions, I would appreciate them.

SONNYS

I'd suggest a relatively cheap polyurethane weld kit from amazon if just cracked (if that's tank material). Sounds like a city water pressure regulator issue to me. Any TV dealer should hook ya up. I'm by far not an expert though.

SONNYS

I'd suggest a relatively cheap polyurethane weld kit from amazon if just cracked (if that's tank material). Sounds like a city water pressure regulator issue to me. Any TV dealer should hook ya up. I'm by far not an expert though.
RV dealer, all thumbs today