FRESH WATER TANK

BONJOUR AGAIN! WHEN I FILLED THE FRESH WATER TANK WITH THE HOSE RUNNING AT 80% FULL IT STARTED TO LEAK. IS THAT NORMAL OR DO I HAVE A LEAK SOMWHERE. MERCI BEAU COUP DANNY

ARCHER

Re: FRESH WATER TANK

Need some more info.....what kind of vehicle, leaks from where, inside, outside / underneath? You just need to be a little more specific and not just say...."IT STARTED TO LEAK"....??????

C Nash

I agree with Archer :) Need more info. Generally a leak is not normal :eek: :laugh:

utmtman

You sure you did not fill it to the overflow and that is where your water is coming from???

LEN

If you have the normal RV tank gauges, they are never accurate. My black tank will say full when I have just dumped and somewhere along the line it will read somewhat normal. The only one on my rig that does more than a general indication is the propane. Tank indicators in mine are water(when its full, it runs over when its emptry no water comes from faucets)gray tank(when it comes up the shower it full) black tank(when you can't get more in its full) Not really that bad but you get the idea.

LEN

C Nash

Len, that is the most accurate ways I have found also :laugh: :laugh: