Frontier Explorer 1996 Issues

DJC

We recently purchased a used Frontier Explorer and found a few problems that need to be addressed. I was wondering if someone on the forum could please aim me in the right direction.

The most pressing issue is that I have to replace the kitchen double sink and can't seem to find any links for Frontier Camper parts sites. It would seem that the manafacture would have an easy access site for it's customers and might have but I am not been able to find it.

Thanks,

DJC

C Nash

Re: Frontier Explorer 1996 Issues

Welcome to the forum DJC. The sink should not be just a Frontier sink. Most all accessories or universal so just take measurments and go to a good rv supplier. Just ask about your problems here and you will get an answer. Might not be right but you will get one. :laugh: Maybe Ken from GTS will answer on the sink.

H2H1

Hi Danny, and welcome as Nash stated. I am sure your sink can be replaced. You can PM Ken or just wait till he come on, I am sure he can help you out.

DJC

Thanks guys for the quick response. I measured the sink "counter hole" today and it measures 23" x 16". It has the fixture mounted on the sink, 81/2 centers. The drain centers are at 113/4". Maybe when Ken sees this he will have more info to go on.

Thanks again to both of you,

Danny C.

H2H1

If you don't hear from him PM me and I will chat with him onyour behalf. Or you can PM him at GRANDVIEW TRAILER SALES. Better yet look on the forum at one of his response and PM him. :laugh: :laugh: