fuel prices

G

Re: fuel prices

hey steve i did not u are in SC ,, man i love that place ,, i spend as much time as i can on the beach in Surfside ,, and i bet u know where that is ;) :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

buftflair

Rod,
We are about as far south as you can go and still be in SC. We can be in Savannah, GA in about 40 minutes or either in Fl in about two hours. Sometimes I stop and think how lucky I am to live in a place that people pay big bucks just to visit. Y'all come on down and we will throw a BIG PARTY lowcountry style!!!!!

avalondanes

RE: fuel prices

Today our gas prices fell from the weekend highs of 4.50- 5.00 back down to 3.65- 3.99. State is issuing price gouging citations to several stations and distributors. Hope they fry for raising prices over 1.00 per gal. in less than 5 hours on Friday before the storm made land fall.

Richard

G

well Hollis ,, how about if i pick up u and the misses on the way down to SC ,, then all would be happy ,, u get a meal ,, and i'll get ,, well u know what ,, but i gotta warn u ,, Hollis once i am down there ,, i'll be like a little kick screaming brat ,, well that is if u drag me off the beach down there ;) :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :evil: :evil: :clown: :clown: :bleh: :bleh: :bleh: :bleh:

H2H1

Hey Rod I would never attempt to pull you away from the beach, that would like commenting suicide doing that. as a matter of fact we both would down on the beach, you tanning and me watching the ladies go by. beside that all I can do is look AND THE WIFE IS OK WITH THAT :laugh:

G

well ,, Hollis my wife is the same way ,, heck we even go to Hooters together ,,, can't afford to replace her now ,, and sure as heck couldn't afford a new young one :approve: :approve: :approve: :eek: :eek: :eek:

H2H1

I LIKE YOU couldn't afford a new one, beside I don't have time to train a new one to my way of thinking and doing. :bleh: :approve: :approve:

G

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
that was good Hollis :approve: :approve: