Furance works part time

hobo

I have a Atwood Furnace it lights part of the time.The rest of the time it goes into it's cycle
and doesn't light,after three trys it shuts down.(No air in line and no bugs to be found)
Has anyone else had this happen?

Kirk

Re: Furance works part time

It could also be a bad igniter and if that doesn't solve the problem, they it is probably the igniter circuit board. If you replace it, I suggest that you use an ingniter board from Dinosaur Electronics, rather than from the manufacturer. It will cost less, perform better and it has a three year warranty, while the OEM has only one.

rjf7g

Sometimes the simplest solutions (like turning on your LP leak detector) can solve seemingly complicated problems. I am not having furnace issues, I am just asking! Is there a good resource somewhere that has pictures of all of these parts labeled? I found a 10 page guide to troubleshooting furnace issues, but without labeled pictures it is pretty useless to me!

utmtman

Mine does the same thing. I unhook the connectors and clean them and hook them up and it will work once. I am sure the circuit board on mine is the problem. I do have the electric side working just fine its only the propane side that does not work. Plan to have it look at in Dec while traveling across Az.