furnace will not fire.

H2H1

check the orfice sometime bugs and spiders will clog them up. Also clean it off carbon that to will stop it up. I have that to happen on my refrigerator. I took an old tooth brush and cleaned it well and then vacuum it out. This may not be your problem, but it was mine. Good luck and I know others on here will input some ideas also.

LEN

Does the refer and the stove work? Have you refilled propane recently and do you have propane turned on? Have you let the furnace cycle three times to lockout then done it again several times. Are you hearing the ignitor spark? Are your batteries up so the fan will blow hard enough to allow gas flow? Can you hear the thermostat click? Have you turned all power off to the coach wait a couple minutes the turn back on? Has it worked recently? About all I can think to do for the moment. Get back to us with more after you go though all the above.

LEN

tbill48

I removed the thermostat fuse several times...2 amp so its hard to see with my 75 yr old eyes....checked all the items mentioned above...finally I put in a new fuse....everything works fine. "Thanks" everyone for the help..