Generator

rjf7g

Re: Generator

I got an EU2000i at Northern Tool last September when they were having an "everything is 10% off" sale...plus, the sales rack was marked with the old price ($899) instead of the new price ($999)...so, I got it for $899 - $89.90...I was going to wait to buy one, but with a deal like that, I couldn't afford to wait.

larryccf1

got a feeling that price is an even bigger bargain today - yesterday i priced, at Northern Tool, a 3600 watt gas RV encased generator, it was $1749, 24 hours later it's $1999
the 3400 LV generator, also enclosed was $1799, today it's $2299, a $500 increase -
and their honda generator prices are no longer posted - and in fact, only found them by doing a specific search for honda generators (they were not listed in their generator section) - what did show up was a small generic descript with "call for price and more info" indication

something is happening in the generator world

larryccf1

hadn't thought about the hurricane coming in down in Texas, but you're probably right

sometimes the obvious escapes me

yazookid1987

RE: Generator

I have a yamah EF3000ISE not a honda and very pleased with it. Try wisesales.com! Good luck! Yamaha comes with wheel kit honda does not on the 3000 watts unit

stktrader

RE: Generator

I have two Honda 2000's that one hooks up in series. They are quiet and the big thing is that they are small and light (50 lbs w/gas). They don't use a lot of gas either. You only need to bring one if you don't need the air conditioner. I do believe that I can run the air on low with just one of the generators in use.