Getting kind of slow

cwishert

There has not been as many post in the past few days. Where is everyone? Where is Domingo and his man eating racoon? Where is Rod? and all the others who like to tell the stories. I guess I'm just a little bored today. Wish I could be somewhere else but here! :( :clown: :eek: ;)

DL Rupper

Re: Getting kind of slow

Maybe Rod's still working. ;) I sometimes get bored and I'm "out and about" all the time. :approve:

Kirk

It seems as though all of the RV forums have been a little slow of late?

H2H1

I know what mean, it has been slow lately. I also been wandering where Rod is, I know he has been working late, but with a new tech on hand I thought he would be on ... I got bored today and went to a local RV site that is owned by GA Power Co to see if I could get a site for Labor day. nope all full :( :( . So I guess we will stay home and play in the pool with the grand kids, cook and enjoy life :laugh: :laugh:

C Nash

Guess with the fuel prices we are not traveling as much and that means fewer proplems. Guess there is an upside to most ever thing. :)

H2H1

At least it has given me time to do things I needed to do. I saw gas here in GA $3.45 going to fill up the truck. and get 10 gal extra and put in the MH.