Getting ready to buy first rig

Discussion in 'General RVing' started by JeffG, Feb 14, 2006.

1. ARCHER

ARCHER Senior Member

TexasClodhopper, very interesting posts regarding that manufacturer. Guess I will rethink about which brand I purchase should I decide to do so.

2. TexasClodhopper

TexasClodhopper Senior Member

After reading through 24 pages about the few incidents reported about Carriage I summed it up this way. 1. Carriage must have changed ownership with all upper management leaving to work at Ameri-Camp. 2. The paint problem described could have been caused by moisture from the panels behind the paint. 3. There seems to be a change in quality around the end of 2004.

3. judyinpa

judyinpa New Member

We have been looking at a K-Z New Vision Sportster with a 6' storage area in the back for our bicycles and small motorcycle. They also have a 10' available. Both have a walk-up ramp. With the wave runner and any other toys you may like this type of 5er. The trailer seems to have better quality construction than other toyhaulers I have seen. I was never thinking of a toyhauler until I started thinking about all the things we want to take along to get us through a couple months camping per trip. It also makes a good area for the dogs to sleep at night since they both snore. :)