Going to the BEACH

Pillaz

Re: Going to the BEACH

Just got back from the beach ourselves. The wife says I must be getting old. My better half claimed that I spent more time talking to our nieghbor about boats and motorhomes than checking out the girls in bikini's. I claimed that I am getting smoother with age......she's not buying it. :eek:
We had a great time. Met lots of friendly people. heck my niebor even gave me beer when I ran out.
MH had no problems, the kids were happy, the Wife was happy.
Hey Nash.. One tip Binoculars!!

C Nash

Tried binoculars Pillaz but it brought them in so close I tried to grab her and dropped the binoculars off the 6 floor balcony :laugh: :laugh: :bleh:

G

Nash ,, u'r too much ;) :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

H2H1

Rod I read it out loud to the DW and she is still LOL. I told her that Nash was riot and comes up with the funnies all the time.

G

yea he is :approve: :approve: :approve: :approve: ;)

C Nash

Life is great if you just :) . ya'll know that only 1/2 of what I say is true :eek: you just got to figure out which is which :laugh:

C Nash

That's what so great about getting up in the years. I don't even remember which is which :laugh: Jim are you saying I'm full of gas :eek: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: ;) . Don't tell Tex he will want to buy stock in the new engery source :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

C Nash

Well, I learned I had to be full of it when I was trying to teach kids auto mechanics and trying to tell the principal I knew what I was doing and then showing the state I was doing it properly :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: