Good dealer in the metro D.C. area

samfox737

Looking for a good dealer in the metro D.C. area for a 5-wheel? Looking hard at the Keystone models, found one (2002 Larado) for about 22k. Is this a good model or bad.

Any help would be great!!!

samfox737

phillyg

samfox,

I've never dealt with them, but I have heard many good things about Restless Wheels in Manassas. I understand they're a high-volume trailer dealer.

Phil, Joyce, and Charlie the Sheltie Eog; '96 Bounder 36S towing an '89 Honda Accord

wittmeba

Hello,

When considering a model from a manufacturer that produces under different brands, it becomes important to understand where the particular brand falls in their views of quality - where they spend their money and want to provide support.

Keystone makes Montana which is I believe their top of the line. Larado, Sprinter, Cougar are all below that. I dont know where each falls in the pecking order but you can contact them and find out.

Thats one of the things I like about SunnyBrook - it may be at the bottom, but it is also their top of the line (only brand they mfg)! They dont compete with themselves.

Bruce & Carolyn Wittmeier
MikeBrandn@aol.com
2001 Ford F250 PSD, Ext cab, Shortbed, Island Blue/Silver, 4X4 Off-road, Auto w/SOF, Alum Wheels, Chrome Step, Line-X bedliner, Reese 16K slider hitch, Jordan Ultima 2020, AirLift Airbags, Sunnybrook 30RKFS

Edited by - wittmeba on Jul 29 2002 12:07:45 AM