Good sam

G

did they change the complete GS club forums ,, i have tried to log on there a bunch of times ,, and it say's it has been moved ,, but no forwarding site ,, is it all rvnet now or what ,,, thanks ;) :approve:

TexasClodhopper

Re: Good sam

It looks like Good Sam did a makeover. Your 'bookmark' / link may include a page name, so you will have to edit the line in the address to include only www.goodsamclub.com to get to the site and get a new link to the forums.

The site's new copyright notice is: "© 2008, Good Sam Club (ver .92 02-27-08)" Notice that the version is less than 1.0, so they're testing it out on us!

Their forum link seems to be screwed up this morning, too. Perhaps it's their time to upgrade. Or maybe they're all off on the 4th of July holiday! :clown:

TexasClodhopper

I think RVUSA got me bamboozled on that link.

It doesn't matter. I talked to Good Sam this morning, and they acknowledged that their web site is really screwed up right now. If it works one way, then you'll end up waiting someplace else for nothing.

Give them some time to get it rebuilt. Sigh.

G

if u go to rvnet ,, and u have an account already ,, with the old GS sight ,, it will work the rv net sight also ,, in other words u can log in with the same user and password ,,, :) :approve: :approve:
And btw same layout and forums also ...