goodbye and God Bless

msjackie

Because of some problems that have occurred, my family and friends think it is best to say goodbye to the forum.
I want to thank everyone for the advice, prayers, laughs , and the friendship we have gotten over the times we were on. So with a sad heart, goodbye and God Bless.

ms jackie and family

H2H1

Re: goodbye and God Bless

well sorry to hear that, but I think those of us who have known Dave, you and Sarah deserved a explanation as your decision. And what happen that made the family decide that you and Dave should not chat with us anymore. But since this your decision we wish you and Dave and Sarah the best.

Triple E

Well I for one will miss you and Brother David. If I have offended you or your family, I am truly sorry. I was really counting on meeting you all somewhere in our beautiful country. God Bless, -Steve :( :( :(

:8ball:

big bilko

RE: goodbye and God Bless

Take care as you go ,We will be thinking of you.Best of luck for the future. BIG BILKO. :)

msjackie

Hollis, the love for this group is the same as it always was, we will continue reading the forum, just not interferring with the subject matter.
1. a questiion of brodavid's personal family came up from the group. ( like pictures of our married daughter by one of the forum members)
2. a question of why we our family uses the 77 after all our names came up
3. confusion of another sort accusing of brodavid of trying to pull people's leg
david has travelled all over the USA and Canada, if the saying been there done that was put in his resume, it would fit.
the only one of these will I answer, the *77* , in 1974 david was asked to take care of twin girls that their parents were killed in a accident untill the courts could decide what to do with them. On June 1, 19*77* david and susan,( His first) was married, in August 19*77* the judge ruled that they could adopt the twins. In sept of that year 19*77*, Susan was killed in a car accident by a drunk driver. Now you know why david and family uses the *77*
by the way I was hired as a babysitter for david to help his parents with the kids in 19*77* at the age of 12, got married to him in 1986 I was 20.

NOW YOU KNOW

GOD BLESS

H2H1

thanks for your reply. I never question the "77" as it did not need to be explained . I

H2H1

Thanks for your reply. I never question the "77" as it did not need to be explained . I use " 57" in my email as that was the year I retired. Numbers means difference things to difference people. As for as the picture we all like to see who we look are talking to, to include the family , that is why we have a picture of us on Skype, and it wasn't and unusual request to show off your family.