Gotta head south

LEN

Well can't get away with the RV until after the New Year so doing the next to best thing. Heading for Mexico tomorrow and be in the SUN BEACH SAND for a couple weeks.
Catch you all when I get back.

LEN

cwishert

Re: Gotta head south

Be careful and don't catch the Swine Flu down there! Have a great time. Think about all your friends up here while your there. We'll be working and you will be enjoying adult beverages and Mariachis. :laugh:

LEN

Ok got back last night at midnight! Had a wonderful trip of just lazing about and checking out a few new eateries. Met up with two Canadian couples both RV'ers and one of the two full timer's with condo time where we were in Puerto Villarta. They are in a 29' Bigfoot and have been on the road for two years wintering in Mex. and summers in BC. I think they said they have hit around 50 state and federal parks for extended stays. Have had no problems in Mex but are on the outlook for trouble to avoid. And we talk politics and Medical relating to RVing. Well back to the rain country and get the RV ready for the road after the 1st of the year, not much to do(oil change and air filter) and I'll be ready for the road.
Very little talk about the Swine flu in Mex, am kind of thinking we are getting a lot of hipe in the states. Not much on the international news about it.
Well back to catching up on the posts.
I waved a few times but noone waved back!!

LEN

cwishert

I did wave back. I was in my backyard when you flew over. I was just a wavin like a crazy person! I said "I bet Len is in that there plane up there comin' home from Mexico". My husband said "No ma' I think that's a big mosquita!". LOL. Glad you had a good time. Hope you are really rested. Happy traveling to you when you get out and about after the first of the year. I envy all of you. :cool: