Great Place to Relax!

The_Wells_Gang

We are semi new to camping in a towable. I have been an avid RVer in the past, but this is the first one my husband and I have had together. We have four great girls in ages 10-18. We travel with a dog named "Buck" We live in north Missouri and this weekend found a super great spot for families to relax. It is called Lakeview RV Campground in Milan, Mo. Highly recommend!! It is off the path to no where, but sure relax even the busiest family. We spent 2 days swimming, fishing and the kids loved the petting zoo! Each campsite has a fire ring with free dry firewood. Hosts were very friendly. Laundry and shower on site. Small campground 16+ sites. Lake view with many big oak trees. On the outskirts of a small (6000 pop) town. Thought we would share this information. We are so far up north in Missouri that there isnt many short trip places to go. We have been to the state parks in our area and this one beats them hands down. Since it is private, no need for fishing liscense. Great for a working family on limited income. $20 a night. Anyone know of other places like this?? would love to hear from you! We are planning on camping every weekend we can!!