guess who's birthday is today

H2H1

well today is Ken's birthday, he is ???? years young. I hope all of you will drop a post here and wish him a happy birthday. I know he is out camping this weekend but he will be back today.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KEN :cool: :cool: :bleh: :bleh: :bleh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

try2findus

Re: guess who's birthday is today

Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday dear Ken, Happy Birthday to YOU!!!!! :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:

akjimny

Ken - Happy Birthday !! :laugh: :laugh: Try to keep having them and don't worry about how many. It the best way to stay alive :eek: :eek: :laugh: :laugh:

Triple E

Just another year, huh. Hope you have a great day. Happy Birthday.

TexasClodhopper

Sure doesn't seem like it was a year ago that we were saying,

Happy Birthday!!!

Sure am glad to get the chance to say,

Happy Birthday!!!

Again this year, and we'll be ready for next year, too!

big bilko

RE: guess who's birthday is today

HAPPY BIRTHDAY from down under too Ken. Have a good one. :) :) :) :) Regards BIG BILKO :) :) :) :)

Grandview Trailer Sa

THANKS EVERYONE!! Yea another year...wow..

We camped at Smith Mtn. Lake this weekend and took my Grandchildren on their first boat ride Sunday. It was a pontoon boat and Aly loved it, while Joe fell asleep. I think he liked it too!

Rod would have liked our temps.....101 on Sat. and 100 on Sunday....TOO hot for me...glad water was close!!

G

no still a little cool for me with those temps ,, ,, but happy BD and sober up will ya ,, :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :clown: