Had to Use Good Sam ERS Today - Good Experience

rjf7g

I was in my car...

So, I was driving between two schools in a mostly dead cell area that seems like it was the setting for the song that goes "over the river and through the woods..." All of a sudden, the dash lights flashed and my car turned off. There was one flat stretch between these two schools and that's where my car died. I consider myself lucky and blessed. I looked at my work cell phone (AT&T iPhone) and saw "No Service." I looked at my personal cell phone (niece's hand-me-down-to-an-aunt-who-upgraded-me-to-a-smart-phone flip phone through Verizon) and I sam 1/2 of a bar. I pulled out my Good Sam ERS card and called the number.

Good Sam ERS worked like a champ. A tow truck was at my car within an hour (I was 30 minutes from a garage) and all I had to do is sign a piece of paper saying I had received the service.

I got a call back 30 minutes after the scheduled service window had ended and responded to an automated survey.

I am very happy with the one and only time I have had to use Good Sm ERS.

Grandview Trailer Sa

Becky,
We all like to hear the good stories!! I have a customer going thru Good Sam to finance his new trailer. I like how they are communicating with me as well as the customer. It was ordered, they patiently waited on delivery and so far all is good with their service.

akjimny

Makes me feel better since I just renewed my Good Sam ERS. Hopefully money well spent for a service that I'll never have to use.:)