Happy 4th of July!

Triple E

Re: Happy 4th of July!

Back at you Jeanie. :cool: Will be seeing guys in just a few months. As a matter of fact, we will all be headed home in three months. :(

try2findus

Thanks Steve. We will already be home by now... :( since our GS will be in school, but I am already looking forward to the M & G of 2011! Hopefully we will be able to stay a week. :laugh:

We are hoping that one will be in WA!!

G

ok ,, now i am confused (what else is new ) ,, but try2findus ,, what about the 2010 m&g ??? like i said ,, confused :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Triple E

What? You are not coming? I, like Rod, confused. I am my granddaughter's teacher and I am giving them the week off. :cool: Sure hope I missed read your post. :(

H2H1

well like Rod and Steven I am confused also. SO are you are are you not coming? Oh surely you are coming. Well let put it this way, YOU BETTER GET YOUR BUTTS THERE. I NEED SOME CAJUN FOOD!!!

try2findus

Of course we are coming. I am simply already looking forward to the one AFTER that ALSO.

By 2011, we hope to be a "twosome" again...longer trip with no need to rush back for GS's school.

We wouldn't miss this one for the world.

Triple E

ALRIGHT!!!!! You scared us. We are raising two GK's. It will be seven more years before we become a two some. But I have to say, I love them and it is nice to know they are safe, happy and spoiled. :approve:

try2findus

Amen to that Steve. And this one is certainly safe, happy and spoiled ROTTEN!! ;)

We are just anxious for retirement...but we do what the Lord wants us to do until His plans for us change. :)

H2H1

OK now I can rest, I was afraid your plans has changed. We are glad they haven't. See yall in Sept.