heading out

H2H1

Wellwe allknowmy MH is in the shop for electrical problem. But I am getting cabin fever so we are heading to Biloxi Ms in the morning. I think we may be there for 3-4 days depending on how well we play;) :laugh: So I will be away for a few days unless I find a lap top and free WiFi.:laugh:

C Nash

Re: heading out

Hollis just remember to mention my name when putting that hundred in the slot and send me a third :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: but I will not refund you a 1/3 if you lose :eek: :eek: :laugh: :laugh:

C Nash

Hollis has got to go to try and win enough to pay for finding that drain :laugh: Let's see at 85 bucks an hour it will take at least 10 hrs using their 3 best men now that's 255 bucks an hour :eek: Hmm wher's my calculator :approve:

H2H1

no Rod we are taking our plane :laugh: :laugh: . I wish it was 85 an hour more like 97. you know my red neck calculator and got 20 pegs (toes and fingers) so it hard to go that high :laugh: :laugh: ;)

cwishert

Hollis,
Play some for me. I hope you win big! :) We will be going next week to Coushatta, got a free room so we're taking the car. Also might save a little on gas that way. Maybe I can play a couple more spins. :clown: We are taking the MH in also for them to check the ac and the water pump. I can't wait until next week when we get to go. :) :cool:

utmtman

Hollis, I am sure you are on your way but had to throw this in anyway. Hope you have lotsa fun and some good luck along with it.