heartland bighorn

bloozeharp

In the town I live in, there is a rv dealer that has been in business for a long time and recieves excellent marks for service and attitude. I would really like to buy my new 5ver from him, BUT, all he sells are fleetwood, forest river and the bighorn 5ver. Anyone happen to own one of these bighorns? They sure are proud of them price wise.

FLSTS03

Re: heartland bighorn

Mark,
I've been researching Bighorn for a couple of years and even joined thier forum to dig a little deeper. Go to www.heartlandowners.org and take a peek around. I think you'll like what you see. Couldn't help but notice your bloozeharp user name, seems like that same tag was used on harp-l, harp player myself.Steve

jimtoo

RE: heartland bighorn

Hi guys, I am the owner of a 08 Bighorn 3055RL. I had a 06 model before and I will say that the quality has greatly improved over the last 3 years or so. The new units are really nice and the factory does a good job of standing behind their product.
You can come on over to the Heartland Owners forum, www.heartlandowners.org , and visit. You will learn all the good and bad. The forum is not owned by Heartland RVS, but they do answer questions for owners in the "ask the factory" thread, providing it is not about prices. That is between you and your dealer. I don't know where you are located, but I would highly recommend ExploreUSA in Seguin, TX. They also have 7 other locations in Texas if you are interested. :)

Jim