Heartland Sundance - opinions?

jewallac

I just started looking into this manufacturer/model and wanted to see if anyone had any opinions on the product. I'm interested in the mid-range Sundance although would appreciate any comments overall. Thanks.

June

rjf7g

Re: Heartland Sundance - opinions?

I pass a Sundance dealer on the way to my seasonal site. I stopped in to look once - just curious, don't need another camper. It seems to be an "entry level" line.

Greselda

RE: Heartland Sundance - opinions?

In our humble opinion, you will not be disappointed in any Heartland product. We own one of their ultra lites....Sundance265RK 5th wheel, which has a very large slide in the living area, but no slide in the bedroom. We chose the rear kitchen and we could not be happier. Being a 5th wheel, it has tons of room, both in the "basement" and in the inside.

As in any new product, there are always a few things that needed attention, but as an overall RV, the Sundance is wonderful! One of the best things about their ultra lites is the weight.....ours is 28.5 feet long and weighs less than 6800 lbs. We tow ours with a Ford 250 Triton V10 gasser, 4 door crew cab 4x4, and sometimes we forget it is even back there!!!

If you have any other questions, please don't hesitate to ask, as we love to brag on our Sundance!!

Rick and Janine