Hello

Domingo

We have been out on my RV several times since my last posting. We have had a great camping experience. It was rought going our first several month following the purchase. It was so bad that we almost had to sale the RV. Now that I have fixed most of the stuff that the previous owner had rigged, camping has becomed a relaxing venture. We need more free time to go on another adventure. Latelly I just take the Rv for a short drive on the weekends to shake the spiders loose. Hope everybody is doing well thanks for all your tips and support.

ARCHER

Re: Hello

Glad you still enjoy it after all that work. It does make ya feel good when you can fix it yourself......hand in there and have fun ;) :)

cwishert

Great to hear from you Domingo! Any more great stories? We are heading out Saturday for a weekend at the beach! I am glad you hung in there until it became fun and relaxing. Luckily, knock on wood, we have not had many set backs. :approve:

H2H1

I can only assume that this Carol typing, so I will address it that way. Domingo so glad you have gotten over the trying time of owning a RV. it is fun and relaxing, I just back from the Smokies Mountains and it was great. Now Carol there you go again mentioning the "B" word and Rod is drooling.,,,, so keep on knocking on wood that you are having no problem, but sooner R later you will and we hope it minor. Good luck and happy camping to you and Domingo. life is good wife is better.

cwishert

Hollis, you assume correctly. John could not find the button to turn the computer on at home so you all can rest assured that it is me (Carol) on this site. His name just looks good next to mine so I will leave it there :) He occasionally has questions so I ask them for him. So far really good advice. As for the "B" word, I keep telling Rod to come on down. :) Great weather, great scenery and if something should happen to my MH he would be there to help me out :clown: Some day I will get to some other beaches myself. I am really researching how I can be camping all the time. :cool: Nowhere close to old enough to retire so I have to find some kind of work that pays while I play and where I can have insurance. :eek: Maybe in a few years I will be in the right place at the right time and it will happen. :laugh: :cool:

Domingo

Not sure where my next long trip would be. I want to be on the beach. My kids and wife want to take a drive to see mikey and pluto and the rest of the gang. Hollis & Maria hope you guys took a lot's of pictures. Send some to me so I can keep the dream alive. Carol if you find a way to full time it let me know.

H2H1

Hey Domingo would you believe we didn't take any pictures while there. we just relaxed and enjoyed the weather and the scenery. BTW 730 (Rod ) and his wife came over and we just chatted for about 3 hours, he and his wife are real nice people. This my first time of meeting him. as always enjoy life as it is getting short and Rv'ing make it longer and better

Domingo

I understand H and M. We went camping a couple a weekends with another family. We had planed on taking lots of pictures but all we did was drink wine and sat at the edge of the water under a tree talking for hours while our children played in the water. It was fantastic.