Help finding Rv Storage Condominiums or Storage Condo locations

Discussion in 'General RVing' started by StorageCondoStoreCom, Apr 14, 2008.

1. If anyone has knows of a storage condominium being constructed in their town could you post its location or website. I have been watching this RV condo trend for a few years and there seems to be more of these around the USA than I had guessed. So far I have found about 70 projects- large and small. I have posted a few of them on my website, and would like to find other projects that don’t have a website and maybe just advertising in a local newspaper. Do you know of any RV condos in your area ? Thanks !

2. TexasClodhopper

TexasClodhopper Senior Member

Re: Help finding Rv Storage Condominiums or Storage Condo locations

Do I get a commission? ;)

3. Re: Help finding Rv Storage Condominiums or Storage Condo locations

I think people need to be realtors to get commissions by law, I am not one, but if you are licensed I guess you could get one some how. I do have a web site for posting these RV Condos and am looking for them around the country. I found 4 or 5 of them in the Houston area, and maybe one in Austin. What do you think of the whole concept? When I first started looking into it I wasn't so sure about it but they seem to be in demand. Seems like every year they have more bells and whistles on them as well. Thanks for your help.