Help me out guys please

The Englishman

We are planning to go FT and for the job we are looking at a fifth wheeler. We have upto $40k to spend on the unit and surplus for a mule truck to pull it with. We have seen dozens on the Internet and read equally dozens of reviews, some good and some not so good and even contradictory postings.

However, we need a comfortable 5th wheeler that has a track record and opined by those that have one of them. What can you guys suggest?

onthecoach

Re: Help me out guys please

Hi English!! Welcome to the Forum! I wish I could help you, but DH and I FT in a motorhome! I know, however, there are lots and lots of folks here on the forum who roll in 5th wheels!! I'm sure they can fill you in on what is good to look for!!!

DL Rupper

Hey Englishmen, welcome to the forum. With $40 K I would look for a quality high end used 5th Wheel or a medium priced model from one of the below named manufacturers. In my opinion I would stay away from Forest River products. That's JUST MY OPINION. How large of a 5th wheel trailer are you looking for?

Carriage
HitchHiker
Excel
SunnyBrook
Gulf Stream
Montana
Are good bets. :)

The Englishman

Hey you know the English are stoopid and I posted here first and then saw 'Beginning Rving' Forum and posted there. I really value your help and to save me hogging all the forum panels I post there instead.

Please look cos I really need help on this one

PS I have read and thank you for your posts here