Help my heater is blowing cold!

miap7

ok, I am in niagara falls and its freezing up here. it seems whenever I get a refill on propane that is high pressure (i hope that makes sense) my heater blows cold for like 3 days...what can i do? it did this once before but i really need some heat! help! I am in a 27 ft conquest by gulf stream, 1993.

utmtman

Re: Help my heater is blowing cold!

Could be a falty circuit board at the heater as well. Mine would kick on and blow cold air and some time blow hot air. We had it checked and there was a bad device on the circuit board.

H2H1

SOUNDS like the high pressure spring in the regulator is sticking. I would replace it and see if that works.

H2H1

SOUNDS like the high pressure spring in the regulator is sticking. I would replace it and see if that works.

Kirk

miap7

Did you get the furnace to work? If not, what make furnace and did you run completely out of propane before you filled? Have to tried turning off the propane valve and opening it again very slowly to avoid the "stop flow" preventer which is there to protect you in the even of a gas line rupture.