HELP! Need advice and opinion on buying Class A.

PushPop

Greetings from Texas. Looking for advice and opinion on Class A coaches. I hear great things about Tiffin. Just wondering if anyone has had good luck and great experiences with certain coaches. Also looking to hear about bad look and not so great experiences with certain coaches. Any input you have to offer is greatly appreciated. I'm hoping to get a better understanding of brands, chassis, etc. Thanks very much!! -tony

utmtman

Re: HELP! Need advice and opinion on buying Class A.

Tony, You might get a lot of different answers on that subject. One mans castle may be another mans nightmare. I have had a few pain in the butt problems with my MH and it is not made for use in winter cold areas. But we call it home and until some day comes that we get rich and famous it will be our only MH. I have heard great comments about the bus model of rv's but again a lot of people dont like them because they fill confined or too enclosed since it doesnt come with slideouts. I have heard many rant and raves about having a diesel model but I dont like the diesel models and neither does my wife and there are others who feel the way I feel. So it may be hard for you to get the answer you seek.

G

I agree ,, Len ,, what is needed is a good rv show or the nearest dealer to go look at ,, and wonder around and see what fits ,,, I have owned a Tiffin ,, and now a Rexhall ,, both good companies ,, IMO ,, but as Len said ,, all rv's have probs ,, it is just the nature of the low paid labor they have building them ,, but there agian JMO ;) :) :) :)

PushPop

Yep, that's what everyone says, "no matter if it's a million dollar coach or not...ya gonna have some problems." All info I've received on Tiffin has been absolutely stellar. I understand Bob Tiffin's customer service philosophy is preserved all throughout his company. That's refreshing and it gives me more comfort than any of the others. Of course, I'm looking for a steal...so that changes things somewhat. :) Thanks very much for responding and if you run across any more info, please post it. Thanks again. -tony