Help need awning and water heater

Ok I just bought my 84 Pace Arrow this weekend. I need an awning for it. Were is a cheap place to get one as it does not have one on it? I also need a water heater as the one I have in it is the original and no longer works. Anybody out there close to me got any of these items or know where I can get them fairly cheap?

LEN

Re: Help need awning and water heater

If you have a Camping world near by they may have a take off awning. As to the water heater maybe Craig's list or cruse the rv sights for accessories for sale, maybe the awning too or Ebay.

LEN

The closest Camping World is over 100 miles from me. I have been watchin Craigslist in my area and all surrounding areas to no avail. I figure if I start lookin now I may find one by the spring time....LOL

utmtman

I will be sending you a personal message that has some places probably near you that could help you find what you need.

Kirk

What is wrong with the water heater? Unless the tank is bad it would probably cost less to repair it, rather than to replace. If you post what water heater you have, I can direct you to a copy of the service manual.

Well the gentleman I got it from just said the water heater would not work. I dont know how to test it or anything. I currently have the rv winterized. The only numbers I can find on the water heater are as follows

Fenwal Inc cat no 05152436-053 Auto Ignition ANS Z2120a-1979