Help: TLX 170T Trail Lite Crossover, Bunk End Capacity

Discussion in 'Beginning RVing' started by Campingfun, Mar 13, 2017.

1. Campingfun

Campingfun New Member

Hi, I am new here. We are looking at purchasing a pre-owned 2010 TLX 170T Trail Lite Crossover. It has one queen bed, fold out bunk end. I have spent weeks searching the internet trying to determine the weight capacity the bunk end will hold. I have not been able to find anything on that and the dealer I have been speaking with isn't certain, but figures it should hold up to 500 lbs.
    Does anyone know the weight capacity for the bunk ends of the Trail-Lite. I have even tried contacting the parent company, Monaco Coach Corporation, but still cannot find the answer.

I would also love to know if anyone has this model. Would appreciate an honest review. This will be our first camper, it seems to meet all our needs on paper - sleeping capacity and weight restriction, plus it has a bathroom. There seems to be a mix of love and hate reviews for these campers online. Hope we are making the right choice.

2. C Nash

C Nash Senior Member

3. MaryKorn

MaryKorn New Member

I have long been ordering simulators through the Internet. the main thing is to check the address carefully

Last edited: Nov 16, 2017 at 1:35 PM
  4. Cynthia Richard

Cynthia Richard New Member

I recently also ordered a same crossover in my gym in California. He was not much of a different model. The main thing is that it had a certificate. By the way, I wrote the address without the postal code and he came to another city. It's good that a friend told me about https://worldpostalcode.com/united-states/utah I can check my postal code there. It is very convenient and nothing is lost

Last edited: Nov 17, 2017 at 9:22 AM