help tourist trailer owner find best way

yeshaiz

can experience RV's that sold their rigs in the past, suggest the best cost effective way , or the best sites, to sell a trailer which is currently in BC. As a tourist that have to go home, I find hundreds of sites, ranging between free to 50 $ for 3 months, and I don't have enought money to advertise in all of them. I heard about this RVUSA site, on RVCLASSIFIED, RVTRADER etc.- which to your experiance is the most suitable in my case?

Gary B

help tourist trailer owner find best way

HI yeshaiz, from my experience local newspaper and the (I don't know if you have it in BC)RV Trader Mag. have been the only ones that have gotten results for me. One of the problems for me with online sites is if your out in the rural areas away from metro areas the only calls you'll get are brokers trying to get you to spend money with them or to consign with them for a large fee. I have never tried the rv Trader online ads some folks say it works great. I don't mean to knock this site, as I really like it, but back when the ads were free I tried it a couple of times and got no reposonce, but as I say it may be that being from MN in the out lying area folks just don't bother. Some folks use local consignments and it works for them. Good luck. :) :laugh: :cool: :bleh: ;) :approve: