Help Verifying a Vintage RV....????

64crew4x4

Hello All....

I am buying a 1963 Ford F350 With what I am told is supposed to be a 63-64 Chinook 14-16 Foot Camper Chassis Mounted to it.....?

I have been hunting the Net hard the last 4 days trying to verify if the camper is a Factory deal or if Someone Bought a Pull behind and Glued it to the Ford....?

I live 8 hrs away from the Truck / Camper, so All I have right now is the sellers info....

I am taking a trip over to look at it the week between Christmas and New years.....

I do not have any pics as of right now, but will be taking many when I go look at it and Most likely buy it....

Truck runs and only has 68k original miles on it.....:) Camper is supposed to be mostly good still...everything works.....Some roof Rot / water damage from a recent leak....Had been in Dry storage till 2 yrs ago.....:(

If anyone can link me some info, or verify they Built Chassis Mounted Campers in 63, I would greatly appreciate the help....

My hopes are to restore this thing, and Make it a Diesel runner for milage, and use it again....:)

Again, thanks in advance for any help....

John in Oregon.....