Hey from NJ

Discussion in 'General RVing' started by encsteph, Oct 12, 2005.

1. encsteph

encsteph New Member

Hello Everybody,

Just wanted to say hello from a long time tent camper who recently "upgraded" to a '59 Shasta 13ft trailer and is loving every minute of it!

I am gradually working my way through all the different posts and am learning a ton of stuff.

2. SnowbirdInFlight

SnowbirdInFlight Senior Member

Hey from NJ

quote:Originally posted by encsteph

Hello Everybody,

Just wanted to say hello from a long time tent camper who recently "upgraded" to a '59 Shasta 13ft trailer and is loving every minute of it!

I am gradually working my way through all the different posts and am learning a ton of stuff.

Welcome to the board! Lots of helpful people here.
    :)

3. jkill2001

jkill2001 New Member

Hey from NJ

hey where in nj r u from. i just moved from nj 1 1/2 years ago.

4. encsteph

encsteph New Member

Hey from NJ

JK,

I am living in Palmyra which is just north of the Cherry Hill/Pennsauken area.

5. Krazeehorse

Krazeehorse New Member

Hey from NJ

Hey from Ohio. If you haven't checked out the Tin Can Tourists, make sure you do. It is a group dedicated to vintage campers. I've seen some pretty neat stuff about them on the travel channel. And of course they are on the net.

6. Kirk

Kirk Senior Member

Hey from NJ

Most of us have worked our way up just as you are so do feel at home here! We too were tent campers first, with a small tent, a large one then a used pop-up and so on over more than 30 years to our present motorhome which is our only home today. But we are all RVers and really just a branch of the camping world, although much easier than the old tent and campstove lifestyle. But we are the same kind of people so make yourself right at home!

7. tonigil

tonigil New Member

Hey from NJ

quote:Originally posted by encsteph

Hello Everybody,

Welcome to the RV world. I wish you many Happy Trails. We are in NJ also, at Exit 117 GSP.
    Enjoy, Toni
    My Web Site
    http://mysite.verizon.net/vzeojvhi/tonigilmartin2/index.html