Hi All

bcole

Helo Everyone
I just wanted to introduce myself to everyone on the forum and say hi.
I'm new to RVing and everyone here seems to be willing to share their knowledge with the new people.
I hope to get to know as many of you as possible.
Happy RVing everyone.
Brad

Steve H

RE: Hi All

Hello! Welcome to the forum! I amgenerally a"lurker" getting as much information aspossible but I do contribute when I can.

Happy Camping!

bcole

Hey Steve
I too usually just hang back but I thought I'd get the ball rolling. Everyone seems pretty outgoing and nice.
Brad

ARCHER

Re: Hi All

Welcome bcole. Ask away. You might get a little fun poked at ya, but ya will also get your answer usually.There are a few stone faces here but most are just good ole boys and girls having fun at life. ;)

H2H1

Hello Brad, and welcome,
as Archer has stated we poke fun at each other, but if you have a question(s) don't hesitate to ask, like Tex said THE ONLY DUMB QUESTION IS THE ONE YOU DON'T ASKED. There is a lot fun on this forum, so jump in. I know this true as I am new here and have asked a lot of questions and gotten some strange answers but in joking but the real answer will come back to you. just enjoy yourself here and keep on camping. :laugh:

bcole

Thanks to all who answered. I like some good natured razzing. I hope I have some good experiences out on the road. My biggest concern right now is gas stations and backing my 5er. I guess I wll learn as time goes by.

H2H1

hey Brad gas is on all of our minds, it does not matter if you have a 5th'er or a TT or MH, We all have to get to the camp site. Now as for as gas stations I always look for drive thrus. Look for Pilots or some other truck stop to feel up. :laugh:

ARCHER

Hey Brad, go practice backing with the 5er in a big ole parking lot when the stores are closed. Use some cones if you have some. I agree with H2H1 on going to pull thru sites. Watch your heighth when pulling into gas station and your turn radius when pulling away from the pump. Shut off your LP if your running it, when you stop to gas up. Always use your mirrors. Have fun but be careful.... ;)

G

Hey Brad ,, welcome to the forums ,, and as all others have said ask away .. and glad that u like i little fun natured hazzing ,,, cause as u post more on here we will do some picking on u ,, but we won't bring any family member in on it ,, and we will answer u'r ????'s we all are here to have fun and try to get ur' probs solved ,, and as Hollis and archer said ,, gas is on everyones minds ,, and yes practice ,, practice ,, practice ,, better to run over a cone or what ever ,, then to make a big dent in u'r rv ,,, ;) :approve: :approve: :approve: :) :)

H2H1

Hay Brad here a follow up: The night I got home with my MH I pulled it in, next morning I backed it out to back it in. I have a pair of walkie talkie that the wife and I was using, as well as the backup camera which has a speaker phone. Well as I was backing in, and I thought I was doing good. The wife suggested that I pull into the drive way across the street and back straight in. Now we have 2 brick columns at the end of the drive way. As I was puling to the drive way across the street I turned to the left and caught the brick column and did some damage to the right rear and knock the column down. So in short do get some practice. :( :laugh:

C Nash

welcome Brad and don't worry about gas. Tex gives all first posters 100 gallons free. 730 will give you the first road service free. Shadow will give you free hay even if you dont need it. Hollis will give you free parking in his yard and you don't have to worry about knocking the neighbors brick post down. He did that for you and all the rest will be praying that you can get some decent answers here. Oh, don't dare let DL know you don't drive a Dogde and don't tell us if you do. One Dogder here is enough and I know I spell Dogde wrong and most everything else but just can't bring myself to spelling Dogde right. Don't forget to get the fiver weighed by hertig :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: ;) :evil: great bunch here other than myself :) Just watch out for Darlin and the other women they will put a mop and skillet in your hand. Watch out for GTS. Remember GTS if you are broke down and in a hurry. That Durmax can be there in killer time :laugh:

utmtman

Here here I agree with Nash whole heartedly. LOL OK And a welcome to you Brad. Glad to have some new blood around here.

G

now guy's don't go scaring him off already ,, let's break him in first ;) :laugh:
Hey Brad ,, now u see what we do around here , if u can take that ,, u'll fit in just fine :approve: :approve: :approve: :approve: :approve: :eek: :laugh: :clown:

TexasClodhopper

OK, Chelse, your commission check is in the email! "Tex gives all first posters 100 gallons free." So is Brad's gas! :clown:

H2H1

Nash you are a riot, where do you come up with this stuff? oh I never got my gas, recon Tex will send it to me in the mail :laugh: :laugh: ?that way I camn drive to the back yard and wash the MH :laugh: :clown:

bcole

Hi All
I can sure use a 100 gallons of gas. I'll be looking for it. No, I don't drive a Dodge. I will be carefull at the pumps. I don't want to have to tell a story that my first time pulling into a gas station looked liked what Rambo did to a gas station. and who can forget the long long trailer?
CYA all down the road