Hi To All

Discussion in 'General RVing' started by philip19721, Jun 30, 2009.

1. philip19721

philip19721 New Member

New to the RVing thing so please ignore my ignorace...lol...

Well took the plunge, went from tent camping to purchasing a 2000 35' Rexhall Rose Air motorhome. Figured I would just skip all the steps of others going form tents to pop up, to trailers, then bigger trailers, etc.

Question - Has anyone had any experience with purchasing a warranty for a motorhome? Are they worth the cost? Any companies to recommend considering buying one from?

What about internet and TV viewing while on the road and/or at a camp site? Suggestions would be much appreciated.

2. utmtman

utmtman Senior Member

Re: Hi To All

We have the dome sattelite dish with direct tv in our motor home. Some even come with them but I had to have mine installed and as for internet I went all out and had a moto sat automatic satellite dish and internet service also added to my motor home and I dont regret it. I also purchased a warranty from freedom roads which is also freedom care. I understand that camping world owns them now but dont quote me on that. I also dont regret that, they have done me well and I have used them often.